University Logo             Carillon             Carillon Logo

Some historical photographs

Click on the thumbnail photo to see a full size one

The bells were shipped from England to Sydney in early 1928. One is shown being unloaded from the ship.
Each horse-drawn cart carried only a single large bell.
Bells were raised into tower with human power.

Maintained by: webmaster@carillon.org.au
Last updated 1 November 2005.
Valid HTML 4.01!